Tuesday 27 December 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday - Tri-Handled Cup

This little beauty is a fairly recent purchased to accompany my Guildford and District collection. This first photograph shows the front of the cup complete with the coat of arms for my home town. Guildford is in Surrey England.


The china is delicate and has beautiful little flowers on a pale green back ground.


The bottom show that this piece was produced somewhere within the British Empire - I would date this circa 1910.

Taking part in Tea Cup Tuesday hosted by Artful Affirmations & Martha's Favourites

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely little tyg! You don't see them often. Beautifully decorated. I love the rosebuds!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a novel little cup! I just stopped by to say thank you for posting a review on Amazon for my Book Blogger's Cookbook! Each review is a gem and helps get the word out. I will definitely be in touch with you for the 2012 edition.

    Cheers,

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:45 am

    What an interesting cup! I've never seen one like it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...