Monday 21 November 2011

Book Meme - Day 10 - Favorite classic book

A Room with a View (Twentieth Century Classics)My favourite classic book has to be A Room with a View by E. M. Forster.

The image here is courtesy of Amazon, but replicates my copy here. According to the receipt inside I purchased from Waterstones at Guildford for £4.99!

I love the story, the setting and the characters. The film was made in the late 1980s and featured Helene Bonham Carter and Maggie Smith, two amazing actresses. It was filmed in Surrey and I have my original video of the film and a newer DVD version. I am sure that I should part with the video, to perhaps the charity shop as I don't really need two copies of it. Why do we hoard such things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...