Monday 20 June 2011

Riptide - Devon - Is truth stranger than fiction?

I was alerted to this by a fellow book blogger, and thought that as much of my blog is about history and memories perhaps I should submit an entry.......


For the Devon-themed volume, unusually, the editors are looking for two different kinds of submissions – fictional ones and ‘memoir snapshots’.
Fictional stories can be up to 5000 words as usual.  The memoirs need to be very short – a brief account of no more than 500 words offering an unusual insight into Devon. 
If you know someone with a story to tell, go out and interview them, write it up, edit it into sparkling form and send it to submissions@riptidejournal.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...