Monday 28 February 2011

In My Mailbox - Week 4

Another trip to the library. Firstly I had to return two books before I incurred fines and secondly I collected the books for me to distribute for World Book Night on 5th March. I could not resist though, just having a little look to see if anything caught my eye:
  1. The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman
  2. That Christmas Feeling - a collection of two stories by authors - Catherine Palmer & Gail Gaymer Martin
  3. One Perfect Gift by Kathleen Morgan
  4. The Matchmaker by Marita Conlon-McKenna
  5. Brown Owl's Guide to life by Kate Harrison
  6. Trace your Roots with DNA by Megan Smolenyak Smolyenak & Ann Turner
I have also purchased a rather special book from eBay, but more about that when it arrives....

2 comments:

  1. Quite a stash there :)

    I received two books last week
    India Black - Carol Carr

    and
    Perhaps tomorrow - Jean Fullerton

    enjoy ur reading

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The biggest challenge is making sure I don't get library fines! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...