Saturday 19 February 2011

Book Blogger Hop - Books turned into Movies

Book Blogger Hop
From the Crazy-For-Books web page "the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!"

There are a few rules!
1. Enter your blog address at the linky list on the Crazy-For-Books website
2. Post about the hop on your blog & answer the question on the Crazy-For-Books website
3. Visit other blogs in the linky list

This weeks question is:

"What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"

I am going to say three series of books. Both very different from each other, but nonetheless, great books and I am always eager to see the next book in the series. Here they are, not in any particular order.
  1. The Maisie Dobbs series by Jacqueline Winspear
  2. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
  3. The Elm Creek Series by Jennifer Chiaverini
As I said, each series of books is very different and I get lots of pleasure from reading books by these authors.

2 comments:

  1. Hopping by.....and newest follower.

    I have some large files sitting on my wardrobe full of family tree. I gave up for a while as it is so time consuming, but a fab hobby.

    I would like to see The Help and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society as films.

    I have a UK/Ireland only book giveaway on my blog. Please take a look!

    carol
    http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about the incorrect URL address. Sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...