Saturday 19 May 2007

Blue Slipper Bay by Wendy K Harris

Started this book, while sitting in the departure lounge at Bristol airport sipping a iced mocha from Starbucks, complete with cream, to cheer me up for a delayed flight. That was Tuesday evening and by Wednesday night, in Leeds I had finished the book. It certainly helped by heartburn from having dinner on Tuesday night so late!

The book was lovely, a very gentle story and one that I really enjoyed. My only disappointment was that I had not read the first book, but no matter. The characters were warm and felt very real, and the emotions displayed in the book by Sophie & Nick could easily be identifiable.

Looking forward to reading the next in the trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...