Wednesday 27 December 2006

NSSFC December 2006

What can I say, I am simply overwhelmed at the genorosity of my NSSFC partner - Rillaith. I consider myself very, very spolt

2 books from my wishlist
2 bars of Lindt chocolate
Several smaller bars of assorted chocolates
Christmasy gold coins
M & S small Christmas cake
a packet of Biscotti with chocolate chips
A book - The writer's block
3 bookmarks
various stickers for scrapbooking
a mini keyring torch
a really useful notepad on a keyring
a Lush christmas pudding
small notebook & coloured pencils
Captain Corelli's Mandolin audio edition
bath/shower gel in a plastic champagne bottle
and a fabulous soft heart radio.

I am simply overwhelmed Sally with your kindness.
Your packages were a delight to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...