Saturday 8 April 2006

Grand National Flutter!

I'm not really a gambler, but I do always splash out with a pound each way on two horses for the Grand National. I dislike going into bookmakers, so have an online account with a well known one and each year have to look up the passwords! Anyway, mum and I both had a small flutter, for a bit of fun. My horses were Amberleigh House and Hedgehunter. Hedgehunter came in 2nd. woo hoo! Mum's horses were Hedgerhunter and Clan Royal, which came in 3rd.....so Mum can obviously pick 'em! Now, how are we going to spend our whopping three quid each!!.....Its the taking part that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...